Yamaha XJ6 ecu Mitsubishi chiptuning maps with TunerPro XDF.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Yamaha XJ6 with ECU Mitsubishi.
- Yamaha XJ6 600cc
- Yamaha XJ6 Diversion 600cc
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1-4, fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2-3, fuel by RPM and Throttle cyl 1-4, fuel by RPM and Throttle cyl 2-3, target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance gear 1-2, main spark advance gear 3-4, main spark advance gear 5-6.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation temperature, fan deactivation temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.