Yamaha XT 660R, 660X, 660Z Tenerè chiptuning using TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Yamaha XT 660 with ECU Denso.
- Yamaha XT 660 R
- Yamaha XT 660 X
- Yamaha XT 660 Z Tenerè
- Yamaha XT 660 Z Tenerè ABS
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf is 40 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP, fuel by RPM and throttle.
- Ignition: main spark advance – neutral, main spark advance – gear 1-2-3, main spark advance – gear 4-5, warmup base idle, dwell.
- Axes: RPM, kPa IAP, Throttle.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.