Yanmar marine engines tuning ecu EDC17CV54 with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Yanmar Marine with engine control unit Bosch EDC17CV54.
Some of the supported engines:
- Yanmar 3JH40 1.6L diesel
- Yanmar 4JH80 2.0L diesel
- Yanmar 4JH110 2.0L diesel
- Yanmar 4JH45 2.2L diesel
- Yanmar 4JH57 2.2L diesel
and all other Yanmar engines with Bosch EDC17CV54
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main boats xdf area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Injection: conversion of injection volume to injection time, fuel conversion from torque.
- Smoke limitation: smoke limiter.
- Torque: torque limiter.
- Boost: boost pressure base.
- Rail pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel temperature, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel quantity, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by rpm, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation.
- Idle: idle rpm by engine temperature.